Things To Know First
"School's basic infrastructure is more than transcending brick and mortar, concrete and steel; it is indeed the pious vessel into which human knowledge is poured." Mr. Amrit Kumar, former chairman of All Saints.
All Saints School is equipped with exceptional learning opportunities and infrastructure v . i .z
- Integrated science labs in physics, chemistry, and biology to provide pragmatic ingenuity to future scientists.
- iMac, Apple Lab, and three other computer labs with LAN connectivity.
- Audio Visual Aids Lab,
- An arena for fine arts, music, and theatre.
- Indoor playrooms for chess, table tennis, etc.
- state-of-the art synthetic futsal turf for multiple games.
- Outdoor games like cricket, volleyball, and basketball.
- Multi-purpose halls
- Multiple libraries
- Over 7 million students
- Multiple synthetic tennis court
- Automated shooting range.
- Teaching-learning material, playground equipment, sports kits, and libraries all together create a joyful whole and learning experience for all Saintees.
- The infrastructure comprises multiple blocks that have been designed to keep in mind the needs of the students and the tenacity of the institution. Providing a quality and magnificent cluster of benefits is an indispensable key for the aggrandization and expansion of education.
- Half olympic size swimming pool
- Three school buses serve the school students besides outside transporters
- Conveyance facilities may be granted subject to the availability of seats in the bus and the route available.
- The bus fee is charged for 11 months. Students should bring their conveyance card or bus card every day.
- Discontinuance of bus facilities during running sessions is not permitted.
A choice that makes the difference.