'Healthy mind in a healthy body' is imperative for the all-round development of budding students.
are among the games available at the institution. PTI’s and sports in-charges train the students.
Also, the school organises inter-house games competitions, and the best performers represent the school at the inter-school, district level, state, and national championships.
Besides, sports are an event to test the fleet-footedness of competent students. Parents turn up in large numbers to witness the coveted event where every student gets a prize.
- The school normally admits students before the commencement of the new academic session.
- Those seeking admission should produce the following documents:
- A photostat copy of the birth certificate issued by the municipality This is necessary for those seeking admission to pre-primary. And a transfer certificate from the school where I last attended. (for classes other than entry-level)
- Two passport-size photographs of the child need to be attached with his or her name on the reverse of the photographs.
- The progress report of the student indicates his or her academic performance and participation in co-curricular activities at the school last attended.
- Documents submitted at the time of admission are not returnable.
- Parents must see that the date of birth, name, surname, caste, etc. filled out in the admission form is correct, as it will not be amended later.